The HAPS Alliance’s Summit, a free, two-day virtual event, will be held November 15 to 16, 2021, from 9:00 to 11:00 a.m. Eastern each day. Day one of the Summit is open to the public and will feature announcements from HAPS Alliance President Ken Riordan and a great lineup of speakers from our member companies, special guest organizations, as well as key topics including:
- Welcome with HAPS Alliance President Ken Riordan
- 6G Concept and HAPS/NTN with SoftBank Corp.
- HAPS Alliance Working Group Updates
- HAPS Action Against Wildfires with Airbus Defence and Space, Raven Aerostar, NASA and US Forest Service
- Organizational Overview and Closing Remarks
Day two of the Summit will host member-only meetings and discussions with the Alliance’s member base including Board members and Aviation, Telecommunication and Marketing Working Group members.
“I am thrilled that HAPS Alliance members and key industry stakeholders are coming together for our HAPS Alliance Summit,” said HAPS Alliance President Ken Riordan. “We encourage all to join us at the HAPS Alliances Summit to help drive innovation across the ecosystem.”
To find out more about the benefits of membership, including opportunities for collaboration with other organizations to influence regulatory direction, to build a cooperative ecosystem and to promote HAPS, please visit our membership page.